Our financial year runs from 1 April to 31 March. We agree an annual budget each year and also decide how much the annual Precept* should be set at. We submit our annual accounts in the form of an Annual Governance & Accountability Return (AGAR) to an external auditor.
- AGAR 2020-21 Annual Internal Audit Report, Sections 1 & 2 and Notice of Public Rights & Publication of Unaudited AGAR
- AGAR 2019-20 Sections 1 & 2, Section 3 and Notice of Conclusion of Audit
- AGAR 2018-19 Sections 1 & 2, Section 3 and Notice of Conclusion of Audit
- AGAR 2017-18 Sections 1 & 2, Section 3 and Notice of Conclusion of Audit
- AGAR 2016-17 Sections 1, 2 & 3 and Notice of Conclusion of Audit
*Parish Councils are empowered to raise money for their activities through a tax (the “Precept”) on the village residents which is collected on their behalf by the District or Borough Council, as an addition to the District and County Council Tax.
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
The CIL is a charge which can be levied by local authorities on new development in their area. It is an important tool for local authorities to use to help them deliver the infrastructure needed to support development in their area.
Parish CIL Report 1/4/2019 – 31/3/2020